Which one am I?



"These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
John 14:25-26 (ESV)
There is no greater authority than God. There is no more extraordinary privilege than to be indwelled by His Spirit.
God knows what to do with life's circumstances, and if we are in tune with Him, we will know what to do. So often, we focus on good, better, and best, when we should focus on what is right. But, when the Holy Spirit speaks, it is always right, and there are no degrees of good and better, only best.
It is always right to listen to God, and the wise pursue Him and position themselves to give others a clear view of His magnificence, whereas the foolish focus on what does not matter.
Which one am I? Time will tell.
 

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?