Imitation

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.”
John 14:18-19 (ESV)
Because Jesus lives, I will also live. So for me and all believers, death will be an experience, not the end.
When Jesus said He was leaving and Thomas wanted to know the way to follow, He said that He was the way, truth, and life. Healthy lives are about Jesus, not religion. Christians focus on position, not problems, and possibilities, not problems.
As Jesus brought the concept of God to reality, we bring the concept of God to reality. We serve because He served, care because He cared, and give because He gave.
When someone lives correctly, and we imitate them, we live correctly, and eventually we see how sensible and practical life can be.




https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?