Those who know the truth do not hate

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.”
John 14:16-17 (ESV)
As a believer, I enjoy having God in the form of the Holy Spirit indwelling me. This Spirit of Truth is God, and I am its flesh. As I listen to God, I know the truth, and this truth sets me free.
Those who are not believers cannot know the truth, for they have no basis for determining what reality is or is not.  They become prisoners of their thought process, victims of Satanic deception.
I have often wondered why Christians are so hated when caring for the poor, widows, orphans, and more. Yet, I see that they are the ones who threaten Satanic deception by the very example of their lives, and when it is a life rather than words that destroy your arguments, you try to destroy the life.
Those who know the truth do not hate, fight, gossip, complain or demean, because there is no reason to step on those already down.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?