Sin has devastating effects on every relationship


Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
John 14:6 (ESV)
C.S. Lewis said that Jesus was either a liar, a lunatic, or Lord. Each person will need to decide what they believe and if they dare to accept the truth.
The truth is that I am not the creator; I am the created. I am not needed; I am wanted. I live in time, whereas God lives outside of time. I cannot create or sustain life; God does both.
I am not in a position to correct the Almighty. However, I am in the position to accept His mercy and forgiveness offered to me in Jesus and to enjoy the position of being His child.
The sin in my life has devastating effects on every relationship I have. God offers me a better life, a better position, and eternal hope. It is foolish to reject His offer and it always ends in hopeless disasters.
 

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?