What else do I really need to know?

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going."
John 14:1-4 (ESV)
The idea of the unknown is troubling unless you are with someone who loves you and who knows. We may not know or understand what is to come after this life, but we can be assured that God, who loves us, has gone before us and has prepared a place for us.
Our rest is not in the place but God. Our confidence is unshakeable because of who we know and that we are indeed His children, whom He loves.
I cannot, with certainty, tell you the exact timeline of the end times, yet I can tell you that there will be an end, God will win, and all those who love Him and walk with Him will have no regrets on that day.
What else do I really need to know?


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?