The one thing a person must not neglect

“Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him."
John 14:21 (ESV)
Those who love God obey God. This is because God is perfect in every way, and obedience is the only way to respond appropriately to perfection.
This rule does not apply to any man, ruler, or nation, for it's exclusive to God, because God is unique or holy. If I do not obey God, I do not know God, for if I did know Him, there would be no way I would disobey Him.
Everything critical in life goes back to the idea of knowing God. Satan works overtime to get people to neglect time with God knowing that the lack of knowledge destroys everything good.
The one thing a person must not neglect is their time with God.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?