Just Listen

As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
John 17:18-19 (ESV)
 
Jesus was sent to earth on a mission, and He is sending us on a mission as well. Our mission is not to make this place our home; instead, it is to use the gifts God gave us to participate with Him in the fight and ultimate victory.
 
For this to happen, we need to know Him, obey Him, and represent Him to our world. He did not ask us to defeat the enemy, but just listen to Him, and He will defeat the enemy. I am thankful He has not asked me to do something I cannot do.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?