Fuel Supply


When absolutes become relative
and real is what I imagine, 
I fuel my depression.

When relationships are digital
and God is dependent on my definitions
I fuel my loneliness 

When my focus is uncertain
and my certain is out of focus
I fuel my confusion.

When I used what I should love
and love what I should use
I fuel my fear and anxiety.

I need fuel to energize
Yet my choice of fuel often diminishes my capacities
to operate life as intended.

The fuel I am created to use produces life
It brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.*

All fuel is not the same
and fuel itself cannot be the blame
We choose what fuel we consume 
and our choice results in glory or doom.






*(Galatians 5:22-23)





https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?