How then shall I live?

Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. 
Genesis 1:7 

In the beginning, God. In the beginning, God created. In the beginning, God formed.
In the beginning, I was nothing, a pile of dust, a lifeless, meaningless lump of clay. 

God made me something from nothing. He breathed into me a life that will never end. He sustains my life. One day, this body that controls me, guides me, and demands to be pleased will again be lifeless and return to the state of "clay" from which it originated.

How then shall I live?


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?