I Have A Choice.

The man said, "The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate." Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
Genesis 3:12

God is sovereign, and I have a choice. I need not reconcile how that works because it does. Here, Adam tried to play the sovereignty card. After all, it was the woman whom God gave to Adam who caused the problem. If God had not given him Eve, he would have been just fine and would not have sinned in that terrible way—or so he thought. Adam blamed God for his sin. However, God did not accept that argument.

I have a choice. My choices matter. I will be accountable to God for my choices, which will either make life better for those around me or be disastrous.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?