Moses got it!

Thus says the Lord, "By this you shall know that I am the Lord: behold, with the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water that is in the Nile, and it shall turn into blood."
Exodus 7: 17
 
Moses got it. "By this, you shall know that I am the Lord." He did not say, "It is about time you respected me or that you know I am right." Instead, He said, "You will know who God is when this is finished."
 
When you understand that this life is about revealing God to the nations, you can enjoy this life while looking forward to the next. On the other hand, if you ignore God and His ways, and keep focusing on yourself and how you fit in, you will have no potential for enjoyment and fear the next life.
 
For now, the choice is yours.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?