Love and live boldly.

But Moses said to the Lord," Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue." Then the Lord said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak." But he said, "Oh, my Lord, please send someone else."
Exodus 4: 10-13
 
"Send someone else." It's the war cry of the confused, misguided, and discouraged. "Here am I; send me." It's the war cry of those who get it.
 
When God says something, He means it. When He gives us a direction, it is not about God sharing an opinion or an idea; it is God speaking.
 
So often, we forget that this life and the tasks God gives us are not about us, but about Him. God is qualified to tell us what we need to do and how we need to do it. We are fools to argue or assume that God is making a mistake.
 
One of the great truths of the Bible is the fact that life is not about us. Therefore, whatever limitations I have do not limit me. Whatever inadequacies I have do not make me inadequate. Whatever weaknesses I have do not make me weak.
 
It is about God. Love and live boldly. Live today as if it matters, because it does.
 
 
Learn More at Relate365.com


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?