May God give me the wisdom and courage to represent Him well today.


And Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.”
John 12:44-45 (ESV)
Jesus is the perfect example of how we are meant to live. As people see me, they need to see Jesus. As people hear me, they need to hear Jesus.
We are the arms and feet of God. We represent Him to a world that knows nothing of Him. We are tools in His hands, and the work He does through us always points to His craftsmanship.
Jesus brought the concept of God into reality, and we are to do the same to the world in which we live.
What do people know about God by observing me? What do people know of His justice, mercy, grace, and generosity by seeing my life?
May God give me the wisdom and courage to represent Him well today.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?