The greatest tragedy in life, not knowing God.

They said to him, therefore, "Where is your Father?" Jesus answered, "You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
John 8:19 (ESV)
 
The greatest tragedy in life, not knowing God, is self-inflicted. We can try to explain our lack of understanding of who He is, yet our reasons are excuses. If I want to know God, I need to spend time with Him. I will never know Him if I ignore His Word and His Spirit.
 
It seems as if the circumstances of this life control me more than the God who gives life.
That is something that can and should be corrected.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?