God's right on everything!

So Jesus said to them, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him." As he was saying these things, many believed in him.
John 8:28-30 (ESV)
 
There will come a time where we all know the truth. We can think that we know the truth now, and perhaps we do. However, one day we will understand that what we "knew" as truth is either true or a lie.
 
Nobody thinks they believe a lie. Yet, strangely, we believe we can create our truth when there is no such thing as "our truth."
 
Throughout the years, I have often ended a discussion by quietly acknowledging that we will know the truth one day.  When that day comes, we will experience tremendous joy or regret.
 
The wise have methods to test what they believe and are not afraid to challenge what they would consider the truth. Those who know the truth use the Scriptures to evaluate the validity of what they believe and adjust accordingly.
 
God's right on everything He says, and one day, all will know and acknowledge this. So we might as well start knowing and accepting that today.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?