Unfettered Access

Then the people of Judah came to Joshua at Gilgal. And Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, "You know what the Lord said to Moses the man of God in Kadesh- Barnea concerning you and me. I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadesh-Barnea to spy out the land, and I brought him word again as it was in my heart. But my brothers who went up with me made the heart of the people melt; yet I wholly followed the Lord my God.
Joshua 14:6-8 ESVST

It is so easy to mistake the majority for the will of God. We think God speaks in "unity," so we seek unity. Yet, unity with each other is not the real goal; unity in the Spirit is the goal.

All of the body parts need to have unfettered access to the brain. The brain will make sure that we are coordinated. The brain will make the parts work together to bring attention to the whole, rather than the individual parts, and focus on the greater good rather than the moment.



https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?