Cause/Effect

"And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God.”
Deuteronomy 28:1-3 ESVST
So often, we make things complicated that should remain simple. God made it so that the only thing I need to do in life is to love Him. If I love Him, I will obey Him, and that obedience is the key to a significant and secure life and death.
If I love Him, I will love others. I will experience a significant and secure life if I love others.
We often do not like the "if/then" clauses in the Bible. We want God's mercy and grace to be about us regardless of the “ifs” of life. We are often so focused on the "thens" that we forget the "ifs" that caused them.
There is a cause/effect relationship to our thoughts and actions. If you are not satisfied with your outcomes, change your inputs.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?