God alone can and will…

"Behold, God is my Salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song,
and he has become my Salvation."
Isaiah 12:2 (ESV)
 
" Persons may be liberated from slavery by the arm of power; they may be rescued from oppression by the exercise of justice; they may be relieved from want by the hand of bounty; but to pour reviving consolation into the dejected mind is the kind office of pure affection and pity (Isa 66:13)." (R. Macculloch)
 
God alone can and will revive the soul and give hope for now and the future. Those who know Him trust Him. Those who trust Him rest in Him and His promises. There is nothing more important or precious than knowing God, which is the grasp of all who desire it and pursue it.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?