You Choose


I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
Psalms 18:1-3 (ESV)
 
Those who speak like this know God. How do you talk about God? When the name of God is mentioned, where does your mind go?
 
If you know God, you love Him. If you are weak, you will recognize His strength. If you seek security, you will acknowledge His ability to stabilize your life.
 
If you have been paying attention to the hopeless, meaningless Godless world, you will see that God is worthy of praise. As you have lived right, your enemies will attack you, yet God will save you from all assaults. On the other hand, if you do not know and love God, you will be anxious, depressed, angry, and hopeless.
 
You can choose to know God, or you can choose to live in ignorance. Either way, there are consequences.
 
For now, the choice is yours.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?