God’s Plans


Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (ESV
 
What does it mean for God to be your God?
It means that fear and being dismayed are not a part of your life. It means that you are dependent and, therefore, strong when weak.
 
The love of God is constant and beyond our comprehension. His love gives us our position in Christ and allows us to rest in whatever circumstance we find ourselves.
 
There are no illnesses, bullets, or bombs that can destroy God's plan for us. So in that, we can and should rest.
 
Those who continue to live in fear of life's circumstances do not know God or fear Him. There is an answer for that.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?