Enjoy God

Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth, I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings!
Psalm 61:1-4 (ESV)
 
Lifestyles enable us to declare that He has been our refuge. When life begins to spin out of control, it is wise to repeat what we know rather than what we feel. Here, David repeats what he knows and has experienced; eventually, his feelings change.
 
During the quiet times in life, we are building a reservoir of truth that will need to be repeated when the storms of life encompass us. Therefore, those who stray from the truth during quiet times have no resources to count on when times are rough.
 
If life is calm today, enjoy God. If life is rough today, enjoy God.
 
For those who live right, some things never change.
 


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?