Restless

“But even now, I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you."
John 11:22 (ESV)
 
What do I know? Is it different than what I feel, think, or hope? If what I know is truth, stability comes when I align my feelings, thoughts, and hopes with what I know. Instability comes when I adjust what I know with my feelings, thoughts, and hopes.
 
Knowing that Jesus can do anything brings you peace and hope if you also know who He is.
I need to rest in the fact that God loves me and has a plan for me. I do not need to understand His ways before I rest in Him.
 
The world always seems restless because the world, in general, ignores God. We were made to know and enjoy God, and our lack of contentment, rest, and purpose is directly correlated to His absence.
 
 


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?