Jesus did what he did for us!

Jesus therefore no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there to the region near the wilderness, to a town called Ephraim, and there he stayed with the disciples.
John 11:54 (ESV)
 
Is Jesus allowing people to manipulate what He does? Is God sovereign or dependent upon us?
God is sovereign, is not reliant on us, and knew all this would happen before it happened. I cannot spoil God's plans. I cannot change what God does or does not do, and yes, I
have a choice.
 
There is a tension between understanding and reality that, in some instances, cannot be resolved. My limited understanding comes from being human. God has given me a choice, and I will experience consequences from those choices, and He knows what choices I will make and has already adjusted His plan.
 
He can do this because He is God. I cannot understand because I am Dave. I cannot be irresponsible and blame God's sovereignty for my poor decision-making.
 
Jesus did what he did here for us, not Him. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the lessons we are to learn.



https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?