God Is Faithful

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
John 1:9 (ESV)
 
Anyone who wants to know God can know God. All who seek Him, find Him. If we really want to see life clearly, we go to God and examine it though His eyes of truth.
 
We often hear people say they do not feel close to God or cannot "feel" His presence. What they are saying, in essence, is that they have not sought God and therefore they feel distant from Him.

God has fulfilled and will continue to fulfill His responsibility to us. I need to be responsible and seek Him or I can expect a distant feeling.
 
If I told you I was bothered because I could not find my car keys, you would probably ask me where I had them last, or where I had been looking. If I answered that I had not been looking for them, but wish I could find them, you would dismiss my concern, because I had put no effort in the find.
 
So it is with those who cannot find God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?