The price of narcissism is always too high

His mother said to him, "Let your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice, and go, bring them to me."
Genesis 27:13

I wonder if we think about the ramifications of our actions. Sometimes we are so into the moment that we embrace foolish decisions that will destroy our tomorrow. Yet, we do not seem to care. Instead, we are excited about today and pretend that tomorrow is not coming.
Jacob's mom wanted things to be a certain way so badly that she was willing to be destroyed in the process, as well as allow her son to live a deceptive and guilt-ridden life.

The price of narcissism is always too high. So be careful, for today's desires can fuel tomorrow's disasters.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?