God created, loves, and has me on a journey in this life.

"Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Pay careful attention to him and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression, for my name is in him.”
Exodus 23:20-21 (ESV)
 
God would bring the people into a place He prepared for them. Imagine going to a place that God has specifically designed for you. This place would be perfect for you because He knows you better than anyone else, and loves to extend His mercy, grace, and love to His children.
In John 14:1-3 God tells us this: "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."
 
God created, loves, and has me on a journey in this life. If I follow Him, I will be separate from those who do not follow Him. I will be guarded and never need to fight a battle because He will fight for me.
 
In this life, He has provided a place for me to serve Him successfully, and in the next, He is preparing a home for me. It cannot get better than this!
 

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?