Formula for Success

So Israel took his journey with all that he had and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices to the God of his father Isaac. And God spoke to Israel in visions of the night and said, "Jacob, Jacob." And he said, "Here I am." Then he said, "I am God, the God of your father. Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make you into a great nation. I myself will go down with you to Egypt, and I will also bring you up again, and Joseph's hand shall close your eyes." Genesis 46:1-4 (ESV)

Anyone who wants to be successful needs to be in sync with God's plans, be courageous, and press on because there is no way to fail. Failure happens to those who work apart from God. I am thankful that God did not make success dependent upon skill, status, resources, etc. Instead, he made it simple in that all who listen to Him, regardless of the circumstances of life, will be successful. That is why He said, in the Scriptures, the weak are strong, fools can be wise and poor, rich.

God made the formula for success the same for all people at all times and places. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?