If I struggle…

 
…and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"—and he was called a friend of God.
James 2:23 (ESV)
 
Abraham believed God and lived like he believed God. That is one of the most profound and simple messages of the Scriptures.
 
If I believe there is a God, I should act like there is a God, and if I am not acting like that, then I do not think there is one.
 
If I believe God loves me, I should act as if God loves me, or I do not believe God loves me.
 
If I believe I can trust God with my future, I need to act as if I can trust God with my future, or I do not believe I can trust Him.
 
If I believe I was crafted by the hand of God while in my mother's womb, I need to live as if I was crafted in my mother's womb by the hand of God, or I do not believe I was uniquely created.
 
If I struggle with what God has said, I do not believe what God has said, and I must not know Him as I should.
 
If I struggle with any of these things, I need to spend time getting to know God, and as I know Him, I will begin to act in accordance with knowing Him.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?