God is beyond

“Most assuredly, I am saying to you, that which we are knowing, we are speaking, and that which we have seen with discernment, to that we are bearing testimony, and our testimony all of you are not receiving.”
John 3:11 (Wuest - The New Testament: An Expanded Translation)
 
"Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you do not receive our testimony." 
John 3:11 (ESV)
 
God always speaks of what He knows, and what He knows is always right. God is truth; I have to find the truth. God has no perspective; I have perspective. God has no opinions; I have opinions. God is not locked into time and space; I am locked into time and space.

God is beyond my comprehension, yet; I can understand that He loves me, has a plan for me, wants to include me, and has made provision for me.
 
I may not understand everything, but I am thankful.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?