God desires to walk with us.

And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people.
Leviticus 26:12
 
God desires to walk with us, to be with us, and to spend time with us. On the other hand, Satan would desire nothing more than for us to be distant from God.
 
In Psalm 91, we are told that those who dwell in the shelter of God will remain in His shadow. Dwell, walk, stay by, and seek Him. If I remain close to God, I will be in His presence. That is obvious, but so often overlooked. The troubles in my life come from my desire to go it alone, to walk apart from God, and thereby remove myself from the shadow of my Almighty Father. My choices of how and where I spend my time will matter. I need to make my priority today my time--time I spend with God, and time I spend with those I love. I will not regret abiding in my Father's shadow.
 
 

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?