I find rest and peace amid this Godless chaos

“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”
Matthew 6:33 (ESV)

We have choices in life. I can seek riches, power, authority, fame, comfort, or God and His plan for man. As I seek God and His plan, there may be riches, power, authority, fame, and comfort, but they become byproducts that should never be mistaken for the cause.

As I seek God, I head into the headwinds of turmoil and find peace in the eye of the storm. As I rest in the eye, I realize that the winds surrounding me contain a chaotic mess, so I rest in the eye. If I focus on calming the winds, I am frustrated and anxious, so I rest and pray that others join me in the eye.

As I seek God and His ways, I find rest and peace amid this Godless chaos. Thank you, Lord!


https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?