Anxious?

"Therefore, I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?”
Matthew 6:25 (ESV)

There are places in the Scriptures that command us not to be anxious; therefore, we must have a choice. Those who are anxious in this life need to spend more time getting to know God.

We are told in Romans 8:32, "He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" I am a child of God; He knows my needs and is capable of meeting my needs. Knowing this, I should be confident, not anxious, about life.



https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day, we answer to God.

It is good that God does not depend upon our ability, faith, or goodness

Hope in a King?