Never Void

"But you, son of man, hear what I say to you. Be not rebellious like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you." And when I looked, behold, a hand was stretched out to me, and behold, a scroll of a book was in it. And he spread it before me. And it had writing on the front and on the back, and there were written on it words of lamentation and mourning and woe. And he said to me, "Son of man, eat whatever you find here. Eat this scroll, and go, speak to the house of Israel." So I opened my mouth, and he gave me this scroll to eat. And he said to me, "Son of man, feed your belly with this scroll that I give you and fill your stomach with it." Then I ate it, and it was in my mouth as sweet as honey.
Ezekiel 2:8 - 3:3 (ESV)
 
The consumption of God's Word sustains the man of God. We are promised that God's Word will never return "void," therefore, feasting upon it is wise. The rebellious attempt to find sustenance apart from God and His Word. It cannot be done.

https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to ?????

Just Listen

Listen