Today, I have choices to make.
"For thus says the Lord: Your hurt is incurable, and your wound is grievous. There is none to uphold your cause, no medicine for your wound, no healing for you. All your lovers have forgotten you; they care nothing for you; for I have dealt you the blow of an enemy, the punishment of a merciless foe, because your guilt is great, because your sins are flagrant. Why do you cry out over your hurt? Your pain is incurable. Because your guilt is great, because your sins are flagrant, I have done these things to you."
Jeremiah 30:12-15 (ESV)
Those who love God grieve, but not as those who have no hope. To those who love God, there will be an end to suffering. To those who love self, there is no hope for the future, and the suffering in this life will just be multiplied in the next. We are all terminal, yet the end is not yet determined. Indeed, God knows the end, yet His knowing it and it being determined are two different ideas.
Today, I have choices to make, and my choices matter and will affect what happens tomorrow. I need to choose wisely.
Jeremiah 30:12-15 (ESV)
Those who love God grieve, but not as those who have no hope. To those who love God, there will be an end to suffering. To those who love self, there is no hope for the future, and the suffering in this life will just be multiplied in the next. We are all terminal, yet the end is not yet determined. Indeed, God knows the end, yet His knowing it and it being determined are two different ideas.
Today, I have choices to make, and my choices matter and will affect what happens tomorrow. I need to choose wisely.
Comments