Ignoring the Word of God and those who proclaim it does not end well.

In the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from the Lord: "Take a scroll and write on it all the words that I have spoken to you against Israel and Judah and all the nations, from the day I spoke to you, from the days of Josiah until today. It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the disaster that I intend to do to them, so that every one may turn from his evil way, and that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin."
Jeremiah 36:1-3 (ESV)
 
What kind of fool hears a warning from a reliable source and ignores it? The Scriptures are clear as to what happens to those who ignore God, yet many continue to live as if He does not exist.
 
Those who ignore God, for any reason, will wish they had not. There is a time when all hope is lost, and those who lived self-centered lives will see the limitations of self and the reality that the universe revolves around God, and not them. We need to respond while we still have the opportunity.

Ignoring the Word of God and those who proclaim it does not end well.



https://www.podbean.com/relate365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to ?????

Just Listen

Listen